Audit Manager job in Norwich for a highly skilled ACCA/ACA qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years post qualified experience working in an accountancy firm.
This is an unmissable audit opportunity for an experienced Audit Manager to join or clients multi office and progressive accountancy firm based in Norwich with scope to progress through to Senior Audit Manager.
The external audit department of this accountancy firm possesses an exciting client portfolio made up of a range of different business entities including Limited Companies, Not for profit Organisations, Academies and Large Corporate Groups.
Are you a Qualified Audit Manager working in the Norwich area who is looking for a new challenge with a leading firm of experienced accountants or an Audit Senior looking to step up to your first audit managerial role?
The Audit Manager will undertake the following duties:
- Leading the planning and completion of large complex audits
- Act as the first point of contact for a diverse client portfolio
- Undertaking both pre-and post-audit meetings
- Managing a team of accountants including; Audit Juniors, Audit Semi Seniors and Audit Seniors
- Overseeing and managing the workflow of the audit team
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and experienced Audit Manager with great communication skills and a career orientated approach who is looking for the opportunity to grow and develop within a large accountancy firm based in Norwich.
Please apply today in confidence.