Audit Manager Job in Milton Keynes.
Our client is an independent firm of general accountants based in the Milton Keynes area. They are now recruiting for an experienced audit manager to lead the external audits for a wide variety of local and national clients.
Ideally, the Audit Manager will have a strong audit background and will be ACCA/ACA qualified or QBE with previous experience of leading audits
The Audit Manager’s duties will include:
• Planning, leading and completion of a wide range of audits including corporate groups
• Acting as a point of contact for a diverse client portfolio
• Undertaking both pre-and post-audit meetings
• Managing a team of accountants including Audit Juniors, Audit Semi Seniors and Audit Seniors
• Overseeing and managing the workflow of the audit team
• Reporting directly to the Audit Partner
The ability to lead and nurture an audit team of ACA and ACCA part qualified and qualified accountants is paramount as the Audit Manager will play a key role in helping the overall strategic development of this highly-regarded accountancy firm. Superb communication and interpersonal skills are naturally essential.
This Audit Manager job in Milton Keynes is ideal for an Audit Senior who is looking for their first Audit Manager job or an existing Audit Manager who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to an AuditPartner job in Milton Keynes.
For more information about this job and more audit jobs in the Milton Keynes area, please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.