Audit Manager job in Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire for an ACA/ACCA qualified Audit Manager looking to join a progressive and independent firm of accountants.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated auditor to lead the audit department of a respected accountancy firm which boasts an impressive client portfolio that stretches well beyond the Hertfordshire border.
Reporting into the Partners the Audit Manager will take full responsibility for a portfolio of audit clients and audit staff including Audit Seniors and Audit Semi Seniors who are either qualified or part qualified.
The Audit Manager will hold the following responsibilities:
- Plan and lead all audit assignments
- Lead the audit team
- Research and present any technical audit matters to the audit team and clients
- Liaise between the audit client and Partners
- Manage the audit team’s workload
- Responsible on a day to day basis for all audit clients
- Responsible for the financial scoping of the audit portfolio
- Build and develop relationships with both existing and new clients of the firm
This Audit Manager job in Letchworth is ideal for an Audit Senior who is looking for their first Audit Manager job or an existing Audit Manager who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to an Audit Senior Manager job in Letchworth.
Being based in Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire has helped enable our client to develop an impressive client portfolio from the surrounding towns and cities.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms UK-wide. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and accountancy firms who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.