Audit Manager job in a Leicester based accountancy firm.
Our client is an established firm of accountants based in Leicester who represents a large client portfolio that reaches well beyond the Leicestershire border and stretches across the whole of the UK.
Now looking to recruit a highly experienced and career orientated Audit Manager into their accountancy firm as they look to take an even greater market share.
With an enviable reputation for excellence, the successful Audit Manager will have the support of the Partners to achieve career and personal development within this outstanding accountancy firm.
The ideal Audit Manager in Leicester will be ACA or ACCA qualified with external audit experience gained from a progressive career within a practice. Besides having excellent communication and technical skills the Audit Manager will be looking for a role that will enable them to fully utilize their audit experience gained to date.
The Audit Manager’s duties will include:
• Managing an exciting and diverse portfolio of audit clients
• Leading the planning and completion of large complex audits
• Acting as a conduit between the audit team and Audit Partner
• Undertaking both pre-and post-audit meetings
• Managing a team of accountants including; Audit Juniors, Audit Semi Seniors and Audit Seniors
• Overseeing and managing the workflow of the audit team
This Audit Manager job in Leicester is ideal for an Audit Senior who is looking for their first Audit Manager job or an Audit Manager who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to a Client Manager job in Birmingham.
As one of the most exciting Audit Manager jobs in Leicester, this brilliant opportunity is not one to be missed.
To find out about more Audit Manager jobs in the East Midlands please contact us today.