Audit Manager job in Kings Lynn for a highly skilled ACCA/ACA qualified audit accountant with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience of working in an accountancy firm.
Are you an accomplished and engaging Audit Manager looking for a varied client facing role where you can utilise both your practical and leadership skills? If so, this could be the job for you.
This is an unmissable audit opportunity for an experienced Audit Manager to join our clients multi office and progressive accountancy firm based in Kings Lynn with scope to progress through to Senior Audit Manager and Audit Partner in due course.
The external audit department of this accountancy firm possesses an exciting client portfolio made up of a range of different business entities including Limited Companies, Not for profit Organisations, Academies and Large Corporate Groups.
The Audit Manager will undertake the following duties:
- Leading the planning and completion of large complex audits
- Act as the first point of contact for a diverse client portfolio
- Undertaking both pre-and post-audit meetings
- Managing a team of accountants including; Audit Juniors, Audit Semi Seniors and Audit Seniors
- Overseeing and managing the workflow of the audit team
This is a fantastic opportunity in Kings Lynn for an Audit Senior Accountant looking for a new and exciting challenge or an existing Audit Manager who would like to work for a pro-active accountancy firm whist widening their breadth of knowledge and progressing their audit career.
Please apply today in confidence.