Job Vacancy For An Audit Manager In Kettering
If you’ve been looking for an Audit Manager role in Kettering and the surrounding areas, then this role working with a large and flourishing firm of accountants might be for you.
Whether you’re a seasoned Audit Manager or working your way up as a Senior or Semi-Senior, you’ll need four years’ audit and team management experience to take this next step.
In addition, you’ll balance your technical proficiency as an Audit Manager with excellent communication skills, proactively providing advice and guidance on both accountancy and taxation with confidence.
For the right person, this dynamic firm in Northamptonshire offers a friendly and supportive environment with a modern approach. With flexible working, a generous benefits package, socials, and a commitment to your personal development, you’ll look forward to what Monday brings.
Audit Manager Kettering Job Purpose
- Your role as an Audit Manager will be within the corporate services, audit, payroll and outsourcing team.
- You will aim to deliver the best possible service to the Kettering-based firm’s large portfolio of clients, whilst also striving for continuous improvement.
- As Audit Manager, you will be responsible for responding to your clients’ and HMRC’s questions, and you’ll set an example for your team with timely responses.
- Your deep understanding of accounts and taxation will be utilised to identify opportunities and challenges.
- You’ll be confident in discussing the above with stakeholders of all levels.
- You’ll provide a supportive and inclusive environment for your team where career progression and pushing yourself and others is encouraged.
- Your in-depth technical knowledge will add value for your clients’ and your team, who will learn from the advice you provide.
- You will mentor and monitor your team’s accounts, audit and tax duties.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm In Kettering
Although this firm is large, you’ll find the environment to be both friendly and supportive.
You’ll be provided with training and support and an excellent opportunity for career development.
With a modern and flexible approach to working hours, you’ll be rewarded for your commitment to the success and growth of the practice.
You’ll have the opportunity to regularly feedback through confidential internal surveys, which this practice uses to improve continuously.
Employee Benefits As An Audit Manager In Kettering, Northamptonshire
- Salary of £45,000 to £60,000.
- Flexible working hours.
- A friendly and supportive environment.
- A contributory pension scheme.
- 28 days holiday.
- Healthcare plan and insurance.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Personal development and training support.
- Regular events and socials.
Audit Manager Kettering Job Requirements
- ACCA or ACA qualified or similar knowledge level.
- Four years as an auditor after qualifying.
- Three years in a firm managerial capacity.
- Confident communicator at all levels.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage your team’s workload and your own, to include completion of accounts files and personal tax returns for clients.
- A proactive team player that is approachable and supportive.
- Comfortable using expertise to represent the firm to new clients.
- Embraces new technology and appreciates the benefits for clients and firm.
- An excellent problem solver that is positive and solution focussed.
- Previously worked in a large firm of accountants.
- FCA or FCCA qualified.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in Kettering and the Northamptonshire area, together with accountancy firms across the UK.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and accountancy firms who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.