Audit Manager Job Vacancy
A leading accountancy firm is looking for an Audit Manager to join their team in Ipswich and we’re delighted to be tasked with helping them find the very best candidates. The role will suit someone looking to be an integral part of a team, primarily responsible for audit services to an extensive portfolio of clients and excited to hear that they will be supported to gain RI status.
With several roles reporting into the Audit Manager, you will be a natural leader that can nurture a positive working environment, whilst ensuring the highest quality service is delivered.
You will be ACA, ACCA, or CA qualified, with extensive audit experience in an accountancy practice and you’ll be happy to work autonomously and to manage an extensive portfolio of audit clients across a wide range of industries with a combined turnover of up to £30 million.
- Manage audits from planning to completion
- Gain RI status and then approve audits for the firm
- Mentor new trainees and support with their learning and development
- Monitor client deadlines and ensure these are met
- Able to work alongside and part of the senior management team and support with company growth
- Assist with target setting and department budgeting
- Ability to identify services that will add value to your portfolio of clients
- Confident in networking to promote the department
- Overseeing the audit team and championing the firm’s values within the team
- Provide professional client-facing communication skills
- Set an example for the team as a natural leader
The Audit Manager will be a key team member within this leading accountancy firm, benefiting from a supportive and creative team dynamic.
What’s On Offer
- £60,000 to £70,000 per annum
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Great working location
- The opportunity to be part of a modern leadership team with a forward-thinking approach to change
The Successful Applicant
- ACA, ACCA, or CA qualified with extensive experience within practice
- Supervisory or management level audit experience
- Self-motivated and reliable who is eager to progress
- Technically efficient in both audit and accounting
- A drive to deliver technical knowledge as a point of call for the team
- Previous supervisory experience, with a positive attitude
- Confident in reviewing processes and improving systems to boost efficiency
- Effective communication skills are essential, both verbal and written
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Audit Manager jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Ipswich and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.