Audit Manager job in Derby.
This Audit Managers job, in our Derby-based clients’ accountancy firm, will be perfect for an Audit Senior looking to progress to the next level or a current Audit Manager looking to join a firm with better career progression prospects. Full ACA/ACCA qualification is a must for this role.
Our client is very employee-focused and strives to go the extra mile to make sure that their staff gets the best support they can with their ongoing career.
The Audit Manager’s duties will include:
• Leading the planning and completion of large complex audits
• Act as the first point of contact for a diverse client portfolio
• Undertaking both pre-audit and post-audit meetings
• Managing a team of accountants including Audit Juniors, Audit Semi Seniors and Audit Seniors
• Overseeing and managing the workflow of the audit team
• Acting as the liaison between the audit department and other departments within the firm
This Audit Manager job in Derby is ideal for an Audit Senior who is looking for their first Audit Manager job or an existing Audit Manager who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to an Audit Partner job in Derby.
A high level of communication and interpersonal skills are required to not only maintain good, existing client relationships and creating new client relationships, but to also ensure that smooth and accurate passing of information between staff and clients. Prior management experience is desirable.
To find out about more Audit jobs in the West Midlands please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.