Audit Manager Job Vacancy
Is your current job lacking variety, flexibility, or progression? We are excited to be working exclusively with an employee-centric firm in Oxford to fill this role.
This Audit Manager job in Oxford is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward-thinking firm offering an impressive pay, hybrid working and an outstanding perks package as well as championing professional development and providing a clear path to progression.
Can you answer yes to these questions?
- Would you benefit from a good work/life balance with hybrid and flexible working?
- Are you career-driven and motivated by continuous professional development?
- Would you love to work with a forward-thinking and modern firm that fosters a friendly and supportive culture?
If so, we strongly urge you to consider that Audit Manager job in Oxford.
You’ll be a qualified and seasoned auditor with varied experience within practice. The client portfolio is predominantly owner managed businesses across multiple sectors with varying turnovers. You’ll be detail-orientated and highly organised, with good time management and strong IT skills.
We’re looking for a capable candidate who can confidently manage a significant client portfolio, building trusted client relationships and striving for the highest standard of service. This role will suit someone who is technically minded with a strong commercial awareness, keen to make the role their own.
Does this sound like you? Contact us in confidence today to learn more about this exciting Audit Manager job in Oxford.
- Autonomously manager a portfolio of audit clients, ensuring expectations, deadlines, and budgets are met.
- Work closely with Directors to provide the highest standard of service.
- Lead audit engagements from planning to completion, including some field work.
- Support junior staff with performance, learning and development.
- Build trusted and long-lasting client relationships, proactively handling queries.
- Identify services that will add value to your portfolio of clients.
- Business development and networking.
- Champion your own professional development, scoping training opportunities.
About The Employer
This firm of accountants in Oxford provides a high standard of accountancy service to a range of clients, with an established presence in the region and across the UK.
Championing professional development, this team of reputable accountants nurtures its staff with an employee-centric approach. Offering a competitive salary, attractive benefits package, and clear path to progression, this thriving firm will suit a career-driven and enthusiastic candidate.
With a professional yet relaxed working environment, the experienced team is looking for a self-motivated Audit Manager to hit the ground running as an integral team member.
What’s On Offer
- £50,000 to £70,000 per annum.
- Permanent role, full time role.
- Generous annual leave.
- Company pension.
- Continued professional development.
- Defined pathway of progression.
- Flexible and hybrid working options.
- A supportive and inclusive workplace culture.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified with varied audit experience within practice.
- Able to work autonomously whilst delivering a high standard of service.
- Adept at supporting audits from planning to completion.
- Supervisory experience with good people management skills.
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload.
- Self-motivated and reliable.
- A drive to deliver technical knowledge as a point of call for the team.
- Business development experience.
- Confident in reviewing processes and improving systems to boost efficiency.
- Strong communication skills are essential, both verbal and written.
- An eagerness to progress with the firm, undertaking continuous professional development.
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Audit Manager jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 0333 577 7787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Oxford and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 0333 577 7787 or upload your CV here.