Job Vacancy For An Audit Manager In Cheltenham
Are you a technically proficient Audit Manager seeking a new role within a growing firm of accountants in Cheltenham?
Are you looking for progression within your accountancy career as an Audit Semi-Senior or Audit Senior to become an Audit Manager?
A growing and established firm of accountants based in Gloucestershire has a new and exciting vacancy for an Audit Manager that wants to help to shape future business growth.
As an Audit Manager, you’ll be confident in representing the firm and demonstrating your skill and knowledge as an auditor.
This firm in the Cotswolds offers a large benefits package that includes a generous and extendable holiday entitlement, well-being and lifestyle discounts, personal development, life assurance, and a matched contributory pension.
Audit Manager Cheltenham Job Purpose
- Part of your job as an Audit Manager will be to use your technical proficiency to plan and complete complex audits within large organisations.
- Your job will also include managing and advising a diverse portfolio of clients with differing requirements.
- As a senior team member, your role will encompass managing, supporting, and developing a team of Audit Juniors, Audit Semi-Seniors, and Audit Seniors.
- You’ll regularly review your team’s work as part of your role to maintain a high standard.
- You’ll take a supportive view to leadership in order to foster a collaborative, inclusive, and innovative working environment.
- Working closely with the Audit Partner, you’ll discuss and make recommendations to senior stakeholders within the practice to support the firm’s growth, values and success.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm In Cheltenham
As an Audit Manager, you’ll be a vital member of the team, rewarded and recognised for your role and contribution to the firm’s growth and reputation.
You’ll find the firm to be both friendly and supportive, providing a number of financial and well-being packages to enrich your work and personal life.
Employee Benefits As An Audit Manager In Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Competitive holiday entitlement with the option to buy extra days.
- Pension and life assurance plans with up to 5% matched contribution.
- Training and personal development beyond accountancy qualifications.
- Enhanced discounts and benefits for lifestyle and well-being.
- Expenses and allowances for travel and accommodation.
- Paid referrals for client introductions.
- Team events that celebrate success, team build and fundraise.
Tax Manager Cheltenham Job Requirements
- ACA or ACCA qualification.
- Technically proficient with high attention to detail.
- A self-motivated and proactive individual.
- A team player who is approachable and inclusive.
- An excellent communicator.
- Confident in an advisory capacity.
- Ability to represent the firm to develop new client relationships.
Why Work In Cheltenham?
Sitting on the edge of the Cotswolds, Cheltenham’s a beautiful place to work and socialise.
Cheltenham has both a quaint cafe culture and the grandeur of majestic buildings; add to this the stunning areas of natural beauty and educational offerings, and it’s easy to understand why people choose to work here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in Cheltenham and the Gloucestershire area, together with practices across the UK.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and practices who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.