Are you an Audit Manager in Birmingham?
Do you want to work in an external audit job in Birmingham?
Working as part of a team that consistently overachieves this is an exceptional Audit Manager job opportunity.
Our accountancy firm client is an established firm of accountants with an excellent reputation that typically recruits’ auditors with a top 20 firm background.
The audit objectives and overall scope of the job will include:
- This Audit Manager job in Birmingham has responsibility for achieving audit objectives and the overall planning and completion of external audits.
- You will partner with clients and the audit team to deliver and lead the full audit process.
- The jobs objectives and scope are based on a rigorously tested framework.
- You will work as part of the audit team based in Birmingham.
- You will partner in the management of the audit teams who will be undertaking audit testing throughout Birmingham and the West Midlands.
- The Audit Manager will achieve audit objectives based on the audit framework.
- Achieving overall compliance in the audit process and risk management is a crucial objective for the Audit Manager.
As one of the best auditor jobs in Birmingham, this an excellent opportunity for ambitious audit managers to further their career with a progressive firm of accountants who also undertake internal audit work.
The objectives and overall scope of the audit approach are based on an award-winning historical formula which has seen our client enjoy substantial growth.
If you are looking to partner in establishing audit processes with internal auditors and the internal audit function, this Audit Manager job in Birmingham will be ideal for you.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist accountancy recruitment agency working exclusively with accountancy firms in Birmingham. They also recruit into audit; tax and accounts jobs throughout the UK. The company has an excellent track record in the delivery of excellence.