This is an unmissable opportunity to join the Audit department of a dynamic and award-winning accountancy firm with multiple offices in the South. This Audit Manager job in Bicester is suitable for an ACCA/ACA qualified accountant currently working in a public practice accountancy firm.
The practice works with a varied portfolio of clients, which is growing quickly through consistent focus on business development and the emphasis on quality organic growth.
The Audit Manager will be responsible for;
– Leading the planning and completion of large complex audits
– Undertaking both pre and post audit meetings
– Managing a team of; Audit Juniors, Audit Semi Seniors and Audit Seniors including the training and development of this team
– Overseeing and managing the flow of audit work to successfully fulfil delivery and performance KPI's
– Working closely with the Audit Partner in order to effectively manage the audit department and improve the operational effectiveness of the department
The perfect Audit Manager will need to be ACCA/ACA qualified with at least five years' experience of working within the Audit department of a busy public practice accountancy firm. Whilst technical skills are of course important for the Audit job, priority will be given to those who display the requisite interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with both clients and internal team members.
Ideally suited towards an Audit Senior looking for their first Audit Manager position, or an existing Audit Manager looking to join a public practice where they can reach their true potential. If you seek to have your voice heard and to have the platform to challenge as well being challenged this is the perfect opportunity to work with more autonomy within a practice which values the input of each of their employees.
To find out about more Audit Manager jobs in Oxfordshire please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.