Audit Manager Job Vacancy
This leading accountancy firm is looking for an Audit Manager to join their team in Chertsey, Surrey.
This is a great opportunity for an existing Audit Manager who is looking for an opportunity for career progression in due course or an Audit Senior/Audit Assistant Manager looking for their first Audit Manager job in Surrey.
Reporting into a Partner you will lead a team of auditors in the planning and completion of an exciting array of audits for a diverse and interesting client portfolio which includes large corporate entities with turnovers to c.£100m plus SMEs with turnovers to c.£40m as well as charities and SRA’s.
What are we looking for? You’ll be ACA, ACCA or CA qualified. You’ll already have experience of leading audits from planning through to completion and you will now be looking to further your career within a supportive and employee-focused accountancy firm in Surrey.
- Manage a range of audits from planning to completion
- Lead the pre and post-audit client meetings
- Manage the audit team and ensure that budgets are being met
- Mentor Audit Seniors, Audit Semi Seniors and more junior auditors
- Monitor client deadlines and ensure these are met
- Review and oversee the work of the audit department
- Provide support to the Partners and wider firm as required
- Work alongside and be part of the senior management team
About The Employer
This Audit Manager job in Chertsey, Surrey is a great opportunity for a career-orientated auditor who is looking to join a high calibre firm of accountants where the Partners lead by example.
What’s On Offer
- £65,000 to £75,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent role
- Hybrid working
- Flexible hours
- Great team environment
- Fully funded CPD courses
- Generous holiday allowance
- Ability to buy 5 additional days holiday a year
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Access to shopping discounts
The Successful Applicant
- ACA, ACCA or CA qualified
- Demonstrable experience of being involved in audits from planning to completion within a practice environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Technically competent
- A positive attitude
- Reliable, organised, and career focused
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Audit Manager jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new accountancy jobs across the UK and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.