Full-time Audit Supervisor Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Audit Senior seeking your next role with an established accountancy firm?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency within audit and accounts as invaluable? If so, this Audit Supervisor role within a supportive accountancy firm in Stoke-on-Trent could be for you.
You’ll be ACCA, ACA, or CA qualified with at least three years of practice and management experience.
The role will focus on supporting and delivering statutory and specialist audit services to a broad portfolio of clients.
You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build relationships with clients — you’ll aim to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion promptly.
As a team player and manager, you’ll bring out the best in others and confidently communicate both challenges and opportunities to clients and colleagues.
- You will report to the Partners and Audit Managers and focus on supporting and delivering statutory and specialist audit services.
- Oversee the provision of audit services to a varied portfolio of clients, including solicitors, construction and engineering companies.
- Lead audits from planning through to completion, liaising with the team and client where necessary.
- Host and conduct pre-audit and post-audit meetings with clients.
- Lead and manage a team of qualified and part-qualified accountants/auditors.
- Mentor the team — reviewing their work and encouraging prompt and high-quality delivery and service.
- Develop and expand the team’s skillset through development plans and training and support.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This well-established accountancy practice has an enviable reputation for excellent service levels.
Providing a broad range of accountancy services, this business supports a variety of clients from individuals to £100m plus turnover corporate group companies.
Due to experiencing ongoing significant growth, this progressive business is now looking to strengthen its team by appointment of this Audit Supervisor position.
With a reputation for being an employer of choice, this firm is renowned for developing and promoting from within and is a firm that truly values its team members.
The Audit Supervisor position within this friendly and inclusive business represents an excellent opportunity for career progression to the highest levels.
- Salary £38,000 to £45,000.
- Flexible working.
- Study support.
- Long-service awards.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and development.
- ACA, ACCA or CA qualified.
- A minimum of three years of accountancy practice experience within a senior audit and accounts role.
- Technically proficient in audit with excellent attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Adept at team management.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Senior Audit jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Stoke-on-Trent regularly and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.