Full-time Audit Semi Senior Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Auditor or Accountant seeking your next step into a more senior position?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency as invaluable? If so, this Audit Semi Senior role within this independent accountancy firm in Peterborough could be for you.
You’ll be studying towards or ACA or ACCA qualified, have experience working in an accountancy practice and be passionate about using your audit and accounting skills to help clients.
This role focuses primarily on supporting the Audit Manager with planning and completing audits and includes regular and varied client contact. You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships quickly, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically strong with excellent attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see work through to completion in a timely manner.
In support of Managers and Partners, you’ll oversee some junior members of the audit team, motivating and bringing out the best in your colleagues.
You’ll also need to communicate challenges and opportunities to clients and colleagues confidently.
- Plan, lead and complete audits for clients.
- Liaise with the audit team and client throughout the audit process.
- Conduct pre and post-audit reviews with clients.
- Assist the Audit Manager in the management and mentoring a team of Auditors and Junior Auditors — reviewing their work and encouraging prompt and high-quality output.
- Assist in developing and expanding the team’s skillset and encouraging ideas for improvement and efficiency.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure that clients receive the best service and support level.
- Provide clients with sound advice and guidance on all audit and associated issues.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This independent accountancy practice is highly regarded and, due to continued growth, is now looking for a talented Audit Semi Senior to join their team.
This multi-partner practice has an enviable portfolio of clients across Cambridgeshire and its neighbouring regions. Industries include retail, manufacturing, charities and not for profit, professional services, construction and agriculture. They are a well-established business with a proud history of providing a full range of accountancy services.
With an established and experienced senior management team, this business has experienced consistent growth in recent years and has a reputation for providing excellent development support and career progression opportunities.
- £28,000 to £32,000.
- Generous employee benefits.
- Training and development support.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
- A friendly and supportive environment
- Studying towards, or ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Demonstrable experience in planning and completing audits.
- Technically proficient with close attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Confident working alongside senior management.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.