Full-time Audit Senior Job Vacancy
Are you an Audit Semi Senior seeking career progression or an established Audit Senior seeking your next role with a progressive accountancy firm?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency within audit as invaluable? If so, this Audit Senior role within a supportive accountancy firm in Nottingham could be for you.
You’ll be ACCA or ACA qualified or part-qualified with a minimum of two years of accountancy practice experience working in an audit role.
The role will focus on leading and delivering statutory and specialist audit services to a broad portfolio of clients.
As an Audit Senior, you will have regular contact with clients, often visiting client sites to conduct audit activities. You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients quickly, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
With complete responsibility for planning and completing audits, you’ll need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion promptly.
As a team player, you’ll bring out the best in others and confidently communicate both challenges and opportunities to clients and colleagues.
- Reporting to the Audit Manager, the role will focus exclusively on leading and delivering statutory and specialist audit services.
- Provide audit support and assistance to a portfolio of clients across a variety of sectors.
- Design and lead audits from planning through to completion, liaising with the team and client where necessary.
- Conduct or support pre-audit and post-audit meetings with clients.
- Work with a team of qualified and part-qualified accountants/auditors to ensure audits are conducted to standards and on time.
- Using CaseWare accounting software, prepare and finalise audit files in readiness for review.
- Monitor and control job budgets ensuring that audits are completed on time and within budget.
- Review junior colleagues’ work and encourage prompt and high-quality delivery and service.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This well-established, award-winning accountancy practice has a reputation for excellent service levels, support and advice.
Providing a broad range of accountancy and business services, this company has an enviable client portfolio of reputable businesses and organisations.
Recognised as a Top 50 accountancy firm, this vibrant firm has experienced significant year on year growth and is therefore looking to strengthen its team by appointment of this Audit Senior position.
With a reputation for being an employer of choice, this firm is renowned for developing and promoting from within and is a firm that genuinely values and empowers its team members.
The Audit Senior position within this friendly and inclusive business represents an excellent opportunity for career progression to the highest levels.
- Salary £36,000 to £40,000.
- Flexible working.
- Study support.
- Generous annual leave and holiday purchase scheme.
- Life Assurance, Healthcare and employee rewards schemes.
- ACA or ACCA qualified or part-qualified.
- Demonstrable experience in an audit position within an accountancy practice.
- Technically proficient with experience in leading audits.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- A team player.
- Motivated with high standards.
- A commitment to personal development.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Senior Audit jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Nottingham regularly and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.