Full-time Semi Senior Job Vacancy
Are you a Trainee Accountant looking to take the next step in your accountancy career?
Are you an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency as invaluable? If so, this Audit and Accounts Semi Senior role within this independently owned practice in Manchester could be for you.
You’ll be qualified or studying towards your ACA/ACCA qualification with at least two years of experience within an accountancy practice and with an excellent appreciation of accountancy services.
This role will focus on delivering a range of accountancy services for various clients and will suit someone with the ambition to develop their career in accountancy.
You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically competent with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion promptly.
- Report to a Senior Accountant.
- Support a varied client portfolio, including limited companies, sole traders, partnerships and LLPs.
- Accounts preparation.
- Monthly and quarterly management accounts.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure that clients receive the best service and support level.
- Provide excellent service to clients by supporting and answering queries.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This independent, multi-office accountancy practice in Manchester is currently experiencing significant growth and is looking to strengthen its talented team. Providing a range of accountancy and business services, this highly-regarded firm has an enviable portfolio of clients across the Manchester and Lancashire region.
Well established and with an excellent reputation, this organisation has strong core values that put its clients and employees at the heart of everything it does.
Forward-thinking and progressive, this accountancy firm has a team-oriented and close-knit culture and maximises IT systems and technology to provide the most efficient and effective service.
Offering a supportive and exciting working environment, this organisation offers excellent career progression and personal development opportunities.
- £28,000 to £35,000.
- Attractive suite of additional benefits.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Comprehensive study support package.
- ACA/ACCA part, or fully qualified.
- A minimum of two years of experience within an accountancy practice.
- Technically proficient with close attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Committed to delivering the highest quality customer service.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.