Full-time Audit Partner Job Vacancy
Are you a technically excellent Audit Manager or Audit Partner Designate seeking the next step in your career?
Are you an Audit Partner Designate or Audit Partner looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency as invaluable and support a work/life balance? If so, this Audit Partner role within this multi-partner accountancy firm in London could be for you.
Ideally, you’ll have RI status and be ACA, ACCA, or CA qualified and with a demonstrable background and experience in planning and completing audits for a varied range of clients.
This role focuses on leading the audit function for this progressive, general accountancy services business.
You’ll be a highly experienced auditor with excellent leadership and communication skills. You’ll be responsible for an extensive audit client portfolio and will be responsible for delivering consistent customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving.
An inspirational and motivational leader, you’ll be responsible for developing and growing the business’s audit strategy, function, and department.
- Lead the strategy and development of the audit department within the business.
- Oversee the planning through to completion of audits for an extensive client portfolio.
- Lead the audit function with strategic clients.
- Conduct pre and post-audit reviews with clients and audit teams.
- Represent the audit function at strategy and board review meetings.
- Supporting a broad client portfolio with all audit-related issues.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure that clients receive the best service and support level.
- Provide excellent service to clients by providing sound advice and guidance.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
- Lead the audit department, overseeing workload planning, audit staff training and development and standards and compliance.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This progressive, multi-partner firm of accountants is looking to strengthen its auditing team by appointment of this Audit Partner position.
Offering hybrid working, generous holiday entitlement, and well-being support — this full-service accountancy practice is modern and progressive — an employer of choice.
Boasting an impressive and diverse client portfolio, this well-respected business supports large corporates, SME’s, OMB’s and HNWI’s from its single city centre office.
With a supportive and inclusive culture, this role represents an exciting and desirable opportunity for any ambitious audit professional who wants a work/life balance.
- £110,000 to £150,000.
- Exceptional company bonus scheme.
- Flexible/hybrid working.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Employee well-being schemes.
- Learning & development programmes.
- Company social activities.
- RI status or being able to obtain it relatively quickly.
- ACA, ACCA or CA qualified.
- Demonstrable experience in leading an Audit department.
- Technically proficient with close attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Leadership and management experience.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Demonstrable experience in winning and developing new and established clients.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Audit Partner jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in London and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.