Interim Audit Senior Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Audit Senior seeking your next contract role with an independent accountancy firm?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency as an auditor as invaluable? If so, this interim Audit Senior contract within a supportive accountancy firm in London could be for you.
You’ll be ACCA, ACA, or CA qualified, have practice experience, and be adept at leading audits from planning to completion.
As an Interim Audit Senior, you will have regular contact with clients, often visiting client sites to conduct audit activities. You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients quickly, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
With complete responsibility for planning and completing audits, you’ll need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion promptly.
As a team player, you’ll bring out the best in others and confidently communicate both challenges and opportunities to clients and colleagues.
- Provide audit support and assistance to a portfolio of clients across a variety of sectors.
- Design and lead audits from planning through to completion, liaising with the team and client where necessary.
- Conduct or support pre-audit and post-audit meetings with clients.
- Work with a team of qualified and part-qualified accountants/auditors to ensure audits are conducted to standards and on time.
- Using accounting software, prepare and finalise audit files in readiness for review.
- Monitor and control job budgets ensuring that audits are completed on time and within budget.
- Review junior colleagues’ work and encourage prompt and high-quality delivery and service.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This independent, single-office accountancy practice is highly regarded and is now looking for an Interim Audit Senior to join their flourishing business.
An employer of choice, this progressive accountancy firm is forward-thinking with a client and employee-centric approach.
A full-service accountancy practice, this dynamic firm provides all of the services expected of a modern firm of business advisors.
With an impressive and diverse client portfolio, this firm of accountants has an enviable reputation for excellence and customer service.
They have a hard-working but fun culture and encourage an inclusive approach that recognises and rewards its people’s commitment, hard work, and success.
- £25 to £35 per hour.
- ACA/ACCA/CA qualified.
- Experience within a practice leading audits from planning to completion.
- Technically proficient with high attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Confident working alongside senior management.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in London and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.