Full-time Audit Manager Job Vacancy London
Are you an experienced Auditor looking to work with high-profile clients?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency within audit and accounts as invaluable? If so, this Audit Manager role within a large, leading accountancy firm in London could be for you.
You’ll be ACCA, ACA, or CA qualified with at least three years of regional or national accountancy firm experience.
The role will focus on delivering a range of audit services to a broad portfolio of high-profile clients with turnovers to C. £200m.
Working with clients from industries that range from hotel groups to private equity fund managers, you’ll be a confident communicator that is adept at building relationships.
As this role includes managerial responsibilities, you’ll need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and be adept at managing, mentoring, and reviewing the work of other team members.
You’ll drive excellence for both the firm and clients by leveraging your team’s audit expertise and developing the firm’s audit offering.
- Delivering audit services in support of high-profile clients with turnovers to C.£200m.
- Lead audits from planning through to completion, liaising with the team and client where necessary.
- Host and conduct pre-audit and post-audit meetings with clients.
- Lead, manage, and mentor a team of qualified and part-qualified accountants/auditors.
- Expand the team’s skillset and the audit offering through development plans, training, and support — maintaining compliance and regulatory updates.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This large, leading accountancy firm requires an experienced auditor to join their talented audit team due to double-digit, organic growth.
Supporting a wide range of high-profile clients, this firm requires a confident auditor who is also a team player, a key value of this forward-thinking, award-winning firm.
The Audit Manager position within this friendly and inclusive business represents an excellent opportunity for career progression to the highest levels.
- Salary £55,000 to £65,000.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and development
- ACA, ACCA or CA qualified.
- A minimum of three years of regional or national accountancy practice experience.
- Technically proficient in audit with excellent attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Adept at team management.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Audit Manager jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new audit jobs and accountancy jobs in London regularly and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.