Full-time Semi Senior Job Vacancy
Are you a Trainee Accountant or Junior Accountant looking to take the next step in your accountancy career?
Are you an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency as invaluable? If so, this Audit and Accounts Semi Senior role within this multi office accountancy firm in Ipswich could be for you.
You’ll be AAT qualified or studying towards your ACCA/ACCA qualification and have at least twelve months of experience within an accountancy practice, and with an all-around appreciation of audit and accountancy.
This role will focus on delivering a range of accountancy and audit services for a variety of clients and will suit someone with the ambition to develop their career in accountancy.
You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically competent with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion promptly.
- Assist and support the audit team with audit work.
- Accounts preparation.
- Monthly and quarterly management accounts.
- VAT returns.
- Supporting a broad client portfolio.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure that clients receive the best service and support level.
- Provide excellent service to clients by supporting and answering queries.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This accountancy firm is experiencing significant growth and is looking to strengthen its team.
This well-respected organisation truly values its team members and is an exciting and supportive place to work.
Offering a route to study towards the ACCA or ACA qualification, this organisation offers excellent career progression opportunities.
- £22,000 to £28,000.
- Attractive suite of additional benefits.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
- AAT qualified or studying towards your ACCA or ACA accountancy qualification.
- A minimum of twelve months experience within an accountancy practice.
- Technically proficient with close attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Committed to delivering the highest quality customer service.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.