Full-time Audit Partner Designate Job Vacancy
Are you a technically excellent Senior Auditor, Audit Manager or Audit Partner Designate seeking the next step in your career?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency as invaluable? If so, this Audit Partner Designate role within this established, multi-office accountancy firm in Ipswich could be for you.
You’ll be ACA, ACCA, or CA qualified with RI status (or able to achieve RI status in the near future) and with a demonstrable background in planning and completing audits for various clients.
This role focuses on leading the audit function for this progressive, general accountancy services business.
You’ll be a highly experienced auditor with excellent communication skills. You’ll be responsible for an extensive audit client portfolio and will be responsible for delivering consistent customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving. An inspirational and motivational leader, you’ll contribute to the audit strategy, function and department within the business.
- Contribute to the strategy and development of the audit department within the business.
- Oversee the planning through to completion of audits for an extensive client portfolio.
- Lead the audit function with some strategic clients.
- Conduct pre and post-audit reviews with clients and audit teams.
- Supporting a broad client portfolio with all audit-related issues.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure that clients receive the best service and support level.
- Provide excellent service to clients by providing sound advice and guidance.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
- Manage the audit department, overseeing workload planning, audit staff training and development and standards and compliance.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This innovative and fast-growing accountancy firm has experienced significant growth over recent years and is looking to strengthen its audit department.
This business has an excellent reputation with an enviable client portfolio and is recognised as a trusted partner by clients.
This forward-thinking business is recognised as an employer of choice with values that underpin everything that it does.
With regional offices and a diverse workforce, this reputable accountancy firm truly values its team members and is an exciting and supportive place to work. With further progression plans already in place, this Audit Partner Designate role offers the perfect opportunity for someone looking to progress their career further in an established and progressive practice.
- £90,000 to £110,000
- Attractive employee benefits scheme.
- Personal development and training support.
- ACA, ACCA or CA qualified.
- Audit RI status (or achievable in the near future).
- Demonstrable experience in leading an Audit department.
- Technically proficient with close attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Leadership and management experience.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Demonstrable experience in winning and developing new and established clients.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.