Full-time Accountancy Partner Job Vacancy
Are you a Partner that uses your leadership skills to inspire others?
Are you a Senior Manager or Partner Designate looking for a high-profile role working with a firm of accountants that will value your knowledge and expertise and support your ambitions and aspirations? If so, this rare opportunity to work with a multi-office, regional firm in Durham could be for you.
If your communication skills are as high level as your technical capability and you have a willingness to get stuck in to take the firm forward, then you’ll be an excellent fit for this growing, progressive team.
With a proven track record of practice leadership and strategy, you’ll be passionate about developing a firm and driving them forward.
You’ll be an adept relationship builder with demonstrable experience in developing clients and generating new business revenues.
An inspirational leader and motivator, you’ll be able to identify and nurture talent, mentoring and developing colleagues and formulating employee and capacity planning strategies.
- Managing an extensive client portfolio and providing a range of advisory and compliance services.
- Managing a team of qualified and part-qualified accountants, including managers.
- Strategic and financial responsibility for the management of a team.
- Ensuring the high-quality provision of accounting compliance, corporation tax, payroll, personal tax, outsourcing, management reporting and numerous advisory services.
- Management and growth of a portfolio of clients.
- Oversee the integration and transition to new systems and procedures as necessary.
- Responsible for department and business structure, maximising employee performance and delivery.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This progressive, multi-office firm of accountants is looking to strengthen its team by appointment of this Partner position.
With a supportive and inclusive culture, this role represents an exciting and desirable opportunity for any ambitious audit professional who would like to have a work/life balance.
With hybrid working, generous holiday entitlement, and well-being support — this practice is modern and progressive — an employer of choice.
Taking its corporate social responsibility very seriously, this firm has good standing in the community and regularly hosts charity events.
- £125,000 to £175,000.
- Hybrid working.
- An enviable suite of benefits that includes well-being support and extremely generous holiday entitlement.
- ACA, ACCA or CA qualified with a progressive career to date.
- Ambitious and motivated to succeed.
- Driven to help clients and strives for excellence in all tasks.
- Demonstrable experience of accountancy practice leadership.
- A proven track record of introducing and developing new and profitable revenue streams.
- Technically proficient in all areas, ideally with a preference towards taxation.
- Team leadership experience with the ability to inspire others.
- Strategist with keen business insight.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Accountancy Partner jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Durham regularly and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.