Full-time Audit Semi Senior Job Vacancy
Are you a technically excellent corporate services auditor seeking your next step in your career?
Are you an Audit Semi Senior looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency as invaluable? If so, this Audit Semi Senior role within this independent accountancy firm in Cambridgeshire could be for you.
You’ll be AAT qualified or have completed level four, have two years of experience within an accountancy practice, and be adept at completing audits.
This role focuses primarily on completing audits — however, accounts preparation and tax compliance services will also be part of the role. You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships quickly, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion promptly.
- Support the audit process from planning through to completion, liaising with the team and client where necessary.
- Conduct pre and post-audit reviews with clients.
- Accounts preparation and tax compliance advice.
- Supporting a broad client portfolio, including SMEs and corporate groups up to £15 million.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure that clients receive the best service and support level.
- Provide excellent service to clients by providing sound advice and guidance.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This independent accountancy firm is currently experiencing significant growth and is looking to strengthen its team.
This accountancy firm truly values its team members and is an exciting and supportive place to work.
- £22,000 to £28,000.
- 25 days holiday (20 days if studying) — holidays build every two years.
- Health insurance.
- Pension scheme (after probation).
- Life insurance & PHI scheme (after probation).
- AAT qualified or part qualified to level four.
- Two years of audit experience within an accountancy practice.
- Technically proficient with close attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Confident working alongside senior management.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.