Audit & Accounts Manager Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Audit & Accounts Semi Senior or Senior seeking your next role with an established accountancy firm?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency within audit and accounts as invaluable? If so, this Audit & Accounts Senior role within a progressive, full-service accountancy firm in Banbury could be for you.
You’ll be AAT qualified or equivalent and have at least three years of demonstrable audit and accounts experience within an accountancy practice.
Reporting to the department manager, the role will focus on delivering a range of audit and accountancy services to a portfolio of clients from a diverse range of industries.
You’ll need in-depth knowledge of audit and accounts preparation along with knowledge of cloud accounting software and systems such as Xero. Knowledge of Mercia or CCH would also be advantageous.
You’ll often be a point of contact for clients and will therefore require excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships quickly, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion promptly.
As a team player, you’ll bring out the best in others and confidently communicate both challenges and opportunities to clients and colleagues.
- The role will focus mainly on delivering audit and accountancy services.
- Support a varied portfolio of clients from a diverse range of industries.
- Support audits from planning through to completion.
- Preparation and submission of statutory year-end accounts.
- Prepare self-assessment and personal tax returns for clients.
- Prepare corporation tax returns for clients.
- Provide accountancy and taxation advice and support to clients as necessary.
- Support a team of qualified and part-qualified accountants.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This multi-office, regional accountancy firm is experiencing significant growth and is looking for an Audit & Accounts Senior to add to its team.
Progressive and forward-thinking, this full-service accountancy practice has an impressive and diverse portfolio of clients and an enviable reputation for customer service.
Recognised as a Top 100 accountancy firm, this business has Investors In People, Silver accreditation, and a very employee-centric culture.
This exciting firm represents an excellent opportunity for an Audit and Accounts Senior looking for their next challenge.
- £35,000 to £40,000.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Flexible working options.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Healthcare and medical cover.
- Employee life assurance cover.
- Employee assistance and well-being schemes.
- Regular company social activities.
- Regular fundraising and charity events.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Retail discount programme.
- AAT qualified or equivalent.
- A minimum of three years of demonstrable experience within an accountancy firm within an audit and accounts role.
- Technically proficient in audit and accountancy.
- Experience in using accounting software packages.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and ability to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and advisory skills.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other Interim Audit & Accounts jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Banbury and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.