Full-time Audit Assistant Manager Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Audit Assistant Manager or an ambitious Audit Senior seeking your next role with an established accountancy firm?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency within audit as invaluable? If so, this Audit Assistant Manager role within this supportive accountancy firm in Weybridge could be for you.
You’ll be ACCA, ACA, or CA qualified, have a good knowledge of UK GAAP, and have at least three years of experience as an auditor within an accountancy practice.
With responsibility for an extensive portfolio of clients from various industries, the role will focus on planning, leading and completing audits for clients and working with corporate services management.
You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build relationships with clients — you’ll aim to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically strong, an experienced auditor with close attention to detail and a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to promptly see projects through to completion.
A team player and manager, you’ll bring out the best in others and confidently communicate both challenges and opportunities to clients and colleagues.
- Provide support to the audit managers and team.
- Assist and report to the corporate services management team.
- Lead audits from planning through to completion, liaising with the team and client where necessary.
- Host and conduct pre-audit and post-audit meetings with clients.
- Assist in managing more junior team members.
- Assist in mentoring the team — reviewing their work and encouraging prompt and high-quality delivery and service.
- Assist in developing and expanding the team’s skillset through development plans and training and support.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This multi-office, regional accountancy firm is experiencing significant growth and is looking to strengthen its audit team with the appointment of this Audit Assistant Manager position in Weybridge.
This firm is a modern, progressive organisation with a client and employee-centric approach.
A full-service accountancy practice offering all the services expected of a modern firm of business advisers, they have an impressive and diverse client portfolio, including charities and solicitors.
Offering excellent learning and development support and a clear path of career progression, this organisation offers excellent opportunities for anyone with ambitions of developing their career in accountancy and auditing.
- Hybrid working.
- Flexible working two days per week.
- Training and development schemes.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Company social activities.
- ACA, CA, or ACCA qualified.
- A good knowledge of UK GAAP.
- An established and experienced Senior Auditor or Audit Assistant Manager.
- A minimum of three years of experience within an accountancy firm within a lead audit role.
- Technically proficient in audit and accountancy.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and ability to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and advisory skills.
- Adept and experienced in team management.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other senior Audit jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Weybridge and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.