Audit Director Job Vacancy
This multi-office, proactive and thriving accountancy firm is looking to recruit an Audit Director to oversee the audit department of their Hatfield office. This role carries significant responsibility and will suit a candidate with RI status or who is ready to obtain RI in the near future as well as having significant practice and management experience. In return this accountancy firm can offer a generous package of rewards and a generous salary.
This firm prides itself on completing statutory and voluntary external audits for a wide range of clients and provides a service where their customers can be sure of a client centric approach.
What are we looking for?
- ACCA/ACA/CA qualification with extensive audit experience.
- A driven and self-motivated attitude.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strategic and operational experience.
- Significant management experience.
- Significant technical knowledge and experience.
- Management level audit experience.
- To lead and oversee the audit team.
- To engage in high level strategic business planning for the audit department, establishing and streamlining new services, setting budgets and targets and measuring performance against them.
- To proactively engage in the acquisition of new clients and to create service agreements and pricing structures with those who are onboarded.
- Overseeing staff recruitment as well as being heavily involved in the training and development plan for the practice.
- Managing the workload and delivery output of both qualified and part qualified accountants.
- Monitoring the workforce from a performance, training and development perspective.
- Reporting directly to, and working closely with the Partners to develop and implement the growth strategy for the practice.
- A wide range of operational duties to include the financial oversight of the department, quality control, troubleshooting, tenders, reviewing audits and solving technical queries.
- To lead by example, showcase the firm’s values and ensure the workforce adhere and buy in to them.
- Overall responsibility for audit compliance and acting as the point of contact for the regulator.
About the Employer
This firm enjoys a fantastic reputation in London and the surrounding areas amongst a broad portfolio of businesses. The Partners lead a practice that adheres to high standards of excellence but also know that their people are integral to the firm’s success and growth and therefore work hard to ensure they are well rewarded and looked after.
What’s on offer?
- £90,000 – £120,000 per annum.
- Full time, permanent role.
- Generous pension scheme.
- Flexible Working.
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Audit Director jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new accountancy jobs across the UK and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.