Audit Director Job Vacancy
Are you a hands-on Audit Director able to deliver trusted strategic thinking whilst being able to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into service delivery?
This Audit Director job in Boston, Lincolnshire is a fantastic opportunity to lead a thriving firm that is enjoying impressive growth.
We’re looking for someone adept at strategy and business development, ready to become part of a senior leadership team overseeing at the highest level, a busy, varied and interesting audit portfolio and a large audit team.
Does this sound like you? If you have a proven track record of leading audits from planning to completion whilst overseeing a team and supporting business development, we want to hear from you.
Currently a UK Top 50 firm with aspirations to climb higher up the ranks, this is a rare opportunity to join a highly regarded firm and make the role your own.
As expected with a role at this level we guarantee strict confidence when liaising with our team, so don’t hesitate to contact us today.
- Leading a team of auditors and overseeing an audit portfolio at an established and growing firm of accountants.
- Working alongside Partners to provide strategic insight into the audit workflow, resourcing and direction of travel.
- Reviewing and preparing audit work.
- Advising on various audit focused projects and problems.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure clients are benefitting from all business services.
- Providing training and development for colleagues and team members.
- Representing the company at networking and business events, identifying new business opportunities.
- Identifying opportunities to introduce and cross-sell company services to new and existing clients.
- Setting an example as a hands-on Director.
About This Firm
This multi-office firm of accountants is embarking on an exciting period of growth and is strengthening its team with ambitious accountants across tax and audit.
Recognised as an employer of choice within the region, this firm offers a full suite of benefits including a market-leading salary and impressive professional development opportunities.
Providing a wide range of financial support to clients across the country, and some internationally, this accountancy practice prides itself on delivering service excellence.
What’s On Offer
- £100,000 to £140,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent position
- Hybrid working with a ‘manage your own diary’ approach
- Healthcare and wellbeing initiatives
- Life assurance
- Continued professional development
- Enhanced company pension
- Generous annual leave
- Open and inclusive culture
- Team incentives
- Discretionary bonuses
The Successful Candidate
- Qualified with demonstrable experience within practice.
- Technically proficient, with extensive UK external audit experience.
- Strong leadership skills with good people management skills.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Sound attention to detail and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Self-motivated and highly organised.
- A team player able to bring out the best in others.
- Constructive mentorship junior team members.
- Confident in networking, representing the firm in a professional manner.
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Audit Director jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 0333 577 7787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Boston and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 0333 577 7787 or upload your CV here.