Audit & Accounts Senior Job Vacancy
This accountancy firm is looking for an experienced Audit & Accounts Senior to join their team in Solihull. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading accountancy practice that sets the bar in delivering excellence.
Are you ACA or ACCA qualified with accounting practice experience and a drive to deliver the highest quality service? If so, this Audit & Accounts Senior job in Solihull could be the right fit for you.
You’ll be detail focused and technically minded, with strong problem-solving skills. Good communication skills will be essential, and you’ll have proven experience of efficient time management.
This opportunity will suit someone who can inspire a team, set an example for junior staff and work closely with senior members to provide first class support and advice.
- Manage the delivery of accounts, efficiently delegating to junior staff
- Oversee audit & accounts jobs, assisting junior staff where required
- Review work in a supportive working environment
- Work closely with Directors, providing support and advice
- Liaise with clients and third parties, building trusted relationships
- Be the go-to person to support the team when managers are unavailable
- Confidently network and undertake business development activities
About The Firm
This Audit & Accounts job in Solihull is based within a leading accountancy firm that supports an extensive client portfolio, always striving to deliver excellence.
This accountancy practice has a proactive approach to services, ranging from accounts and audit, compliance and advisory tax matters, payroll and bookkeeping management and forensic accounting.
This Audit & Accounts Senior role would suit someone looking to join a progressive, friendly firm that promotes career development and a supportive working environment.
What’s On Offer
- £32,000 to £35,000 per annum
- Flexi time available
- Support for further study
- 28 days holiday, including statutory days
- Ability to purchase an additional 10 days of holiday
- Death in Service Scheme
The Successful Applicant
- ACA or ACCA qualified, or QBE
- Up to date knowledge on audit and accounting legislations
- Eager to attend training courses
- Self-motived with attention to detail
- Experience using IRIS if preferable
- Knowledgeable on audit and accounting rules
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent IT skills and customer service
- Good communication skills are essential
- Good time management and punctual
- Ability to work within a team, providing support and advice
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Audit & Accounts Senior jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Solihull and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.