Audit and Accounts Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
What we’re looking for
Perhaps you’ve been working at Semi-Senior level and have some experience of audit and feel it’s time your career progressed. Or maybe you’re a Senior Accountant with audit experience who is excited to take on a new position.
If that sounds like you and you are ACCA/ACA or CA qualified or qualified by experience and possess experience of audit we’d be excited to receive your CV or have a confidential chat.
This role will focus on delivering a range of audit and accountancy services for an impressive client portfolio. It will suit someone that can hit the ground running, be a team player, and has an excellent working knowledge of accounts preparation.
You’ll need great communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues, always aiming to deliver customer service excellence. You’ll be expected to attend meetings on client premises, so you’ll need to be a good communicator. You’ll also know how to manage a wide range of projects and to meet a deadline.
It goes without saying that you’ll be IT savvy and familiar with using cloud-based accounting systems. And you’ll have excellent attention to detail and accuracy when it comes to producing accounts.
- Oversee the preparation of audits from planning to completion.
- Completion of statutory accounts and management accounts for a diverse range of clients within the portfolio.
- Preparation of personal and corporate tax computations.
- Reviewing associated general accounting associated tasks (bookkeeping, VAT returns, and producing reports.)
- General client advisory duties.
- Visit clients and oversee audit field work. Offer an enhanced level of service and communication, both verbal and written.
- Mentor junior staff and support with their learning and development.
- Monitor client deadlines and ensure these are met.
- Attending and planning client meetings.
- Remuneration planning, consideration of wider tax issues.
- Occasional advisory work.
- Able to work alongside and part of the senior management team and support with company growth.
- Ability to identify services that will add value to your portfolio of clients.
About the Employer
This firm prides itself on offering a friendly and value driven place of employment for talented accountants. As you can see from the job purpose they are committed to offering the successful candidate the opportunity to play an important role in the provision of audit and general accountancy services and have an excellent attitude towards study support and continued professional development.
What’s on offer?
- £35,000 – £45,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent role
- Company pension
- Generous holiday allowance
- Performance Bonus Scheme
- Study Support
Not interested in this role, but want to see what else we’re advertising? Then you can search for plenty of other Audit and Accounts Senior jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new accountancy jobs across the UK and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.