Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are working with a Fantastic firm in Nottingham, to recruit and Audit and Accounts Semi Senior.
This Audit and Accounts Semi Senior job is suitable for an ACCA/ACA part qualified accountant currently working in a public practice accountancy firm.
The perfect Audit Semi Senior Accountant will be partially qualified and have experience of working within a busy public practice accountancy firm ideally with Audit exposure.
· Strong interpersonal skills are required as this Audit Semi Senior Accountant Job is intended to develop quickly into a client facing role.
· The role will include exposure to all aspects of Audit work including working with Corporate and Owner Managed clients
· Assisting in delivering external audit services to a portfolio of clients across a broad range of sectors
· Attending post audit client meetings
· Assisting with the planning & completion of audits to support Audit Seniors
· Part ACA or ACCA qualified
· Analytical and enquiring mind with strong attention to detail
· Effective communication skills, ability to deal with senior people within various organisations.
If you are interested in working with a fantastic firm to gain both Audit and Accounts exposure, please contact us today.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.