Audit & Accounts Partner Designate Job Vacancy
Are you looking to progress to an Audit Partner Designate job role in a supportive and thriving regional firm of accountants in London?
This firm are searching for an ACA/ACCA or CA qualified Audit professional, ideally with RI status and extensive experience supporting high turnover clients.
You will oversee client relationships, so you will need to be an exceptional communicator and networker. This Audit Partner Designate job in London requires someone with exceptional attention to detail, a natural problem-solver and an accountant who is motivated to support the firm at an elevated level and be adept at undertaking Partner level leadership.
You will also be a sound mentor for junior staff and support the Partners to nurture their valued and loyal workforce through continued development and improvement.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, we would be delighted to offer you a confidential call to discuss next steps.
- Lead a team of accountants at a large and established firm of accountants.
- Work to support the Partners, managing a portfolio of corporate clients.
- Manage audit and accounts projects, working closely with other senior team members.
- Provide training and development for colleagues and team members.
- Represent the company at networking and business events, identifying new business opportunities.
- Develop trusted client relationships, representing the firm to the highest standard.
- Identify opportunities to introduce and cross-sell company services to new and existing clients.
What we’re looking for
- ACA/ACCA or CA qualified, with a relevant degree. RI status a distinct advantage.
- Demonstrable leadership experience of working in an accountancy practice.
- The ability to provide first-class support for a vast client portfolio.
- Technically proficient with a strong working knowledge of audit.
- An appetite to proactively grow the business and be involved with strategic and marketing processes in line with this goal.
- The foresight and confidence to provide proactive advice to clients and discuss opportunities with Partners.
- A strong leader and team player that encourages and motivates others.
- Self-motivated with the ability to produce work in a timely manner.
- A strategic, creative and analytical thinker.
- A strong relationship builder with the ability to develop new business opportunities.
- Ambitious and career oriented.
About the Employer
This employer is a thriving firm with multiple offices in London and the South and East of England. The firm is proud to offer its employees a well-developed and generous benefits package.
They are also committed to the development of their people and ambitious accountants thrive here and are offered a defined professional pathway to Partnership which certainly applies to this role.
They serve a diverse range of clients, some with significant turnovers and their audit department strives to offer a high level of customer excellence and technical skill.
This Audit Partner Designate job in London would suit someone who is looking to work for an inclusive accountancy firm that recognises and rewards people’s commitment, hard work, and success.
What’s on offer?
- £80k – £110k.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Employee referral scheme.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Defined route to Partnership and career coaching.
Not interested in this role? Try searching for other jobs here.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new Audit Partner Designate jobs and accountancy jobs in London and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.