Audit and Accounts Assistant Manager Job in Altrincham.
Our accountancy firm client is a progressive firm of accountants based in the Altrincham area. As a direct result of their continuing success, a new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified and experienced Audit and Accounts Assistant Manager to work alongside the Audit and Accounts Manager.
Prior experience of working in an external audit and accounts department within a general accountancy firm is imperative, as is the successful applicant having had experience of managing smaller audits and leading staff.
The Audit & Accounts Assistant Managers responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the management of an exciting and diverse client portfolio including large corporate groups, SMEs, charities, and academies
- Building and maintaining long-lasting client relationships with both new and existing clients
- Preparing annual accounts and monthly management accounts
- Preparing and supervising the completion of VAT returns
- Planning and completion of audits including where necessary attending the post-audit meeting
- Reviewing the work of Audit & Accounts Juniors, Audit & Accounts Semi Seniors and Audit & Account Seniors
What is important to our client is that the successful Audit and Accounts Assistant Manager has first-rate communication and technical skills for this client-facing role.
This Audit & Accounts Assistant Manager job in Altrincham is ideal for an Audit & Accounts Senior who is looking for their first Audit & Accounts Assistant Manager job or an existing Audit & Accounts Assistant Manager who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to an Audit & Accounts Manager job in Birmingham.
To find out about more Audit & Accounts Assistant Manager Jobs in the Greater Manchester area, contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT, Employment Tax and Finance.