Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are working with a dynamic accountancy firm in Peterborough who are recruiting for an Audit and Accounts Senior. This Audit & Accounts Semi Senior job is suitable for an ACCA/ACA qualified accountant currently working in a public practice accountancy firm.
The perfect Audit & Accounts Senior will be fully qualified and have experience of working within a busy public practice accountancy firm ideally with audit exposure. You will report into an Audit & Accounts Manager, and be heavily involved in workflow planning as well as staff leadership.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with ambition who is looking to gain more leadership capability.
Strong interpersonal skills are required as this Audit Semi Senior Accountant Job is intended to develop quickly into a client facing role. The role will include exposure to all aspects of Audit work including working with Corporate and Owner Managed clients:
· Delivering external audit services to a portfolio of clients across a broad range of sectors
· Leading Audits and managing a team
· Attending post audit client meetings
· Assisting with the planning & completion of audits to support Audit Seniors
· Writing Audit reports
· Preparation of Statutory accounts for a varied portfolio of clients
· Assisting with the planning of workflow within the practice
· ACA or ACCA qualified
· Analytical and enquiring mind with strong attention to detail
If you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.