Audit and Accounts Senior job based in Luton for an accounting firm recruiting for an ACA/ACCA Qualified Audit and Accounts Senior to join their team.
Are you looking to work with a fast-moving business with a passion for delivering a first-class service and the ability to develop your career to the next level?
Our client is a nationally recognised accountancy practice with a reputation for providing exceptional client service across a wide range of sectors. Due to recent growth, they are interested in strengthening their team by appointing a new Audit and Accounts Senior at their Luton office.
Audit experience of OMB’s is essential.
The responsibilities will include:
- Preparing management accounts
- Preparing assignments for manager review
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff
- Review accounts preparation by Junior Accountants
- Finalising accounts
- Working in a team of 4
- Complete planning documentation so that audits are carried out efficiently
- Conducting and attending on site audits
- Dealing with tax computations including corporation tax
- Preparing personal tax returns
- Attending client meetings
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Audit and Accounts Senior with a great depth of technical knowledge from a mixed background of both audit and accounts experience. The Audit & Accounts Senior will offer a real commercial edge to a fast-growing office.
The right Audit and Accounts Senior will have a passion for ensuring the highest quality of client management, be able to work cooperatively and motivate others to succeed and be a positive role model for the firm.
Let’s take the next step, apply today.
To find out about more Audit & Account Senior Jobs in Luton please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT, Employment Tax and Finance.