Are you a client-focussed Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior seeking a new role within a modern and progressive firm of accountants based in Manchester?
Are you looking for progression within your accountancy career as an auditor and have the technical proficiency and drive to be an Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior?
A multi-office, established firm of accountants based in Manchester has a new and exciting vacancy for an Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior that has experience in leading small audits and those specific to solicitors (SRA audits).
As an Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior, you’ll be confident in representing the firm and demonstrating your skill and knowledge as an auditor.
This firm in the North West offers a competitive benefits package and opportunities for career progression.
Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior Manchester Job Purpose
- Part of your job as an Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior will be to use your technical proficiency to lead small audits and SRA audits for firms of solicitors.
- Your job will also include preparing accounts and providing advice for a diverse portfolio of clients with differing requirements including sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies.
- You’ll take a supportive view to leadership in order to foster a collaborative, inclusive, and innovative working environment.
- Working closely with the Audit & Accounts Manager, you’ll discuss and make recommendations to senior stakeholders within the practice to support the firm’s growth, values and success.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm In Manchester
As an Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior, you’ll be a vital member of the team, rewarded and recognised for your role and contribution to the firm’s growth and reputation.
You’ll find the firm to be both friendly and supportive.
Employee Benefits As An Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior In Manchester
- Competitive holiday entitlement.
- Pension plan.
- Training and personal development.
Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior Manchester Job Requirements
- Studying towards or ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Technically proficient with high attention to detail.
- A self-motivated and proactive individual.
- A team player who is approachable and inclusive.
- An excellent communicator.
- Confident in an advisory capacity.
- Ability to represent the firm to develop new client relationships.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in the Manchester area, together with practices across the UK.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and practices who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.