Audit and Accounts Semi Senior job in a Kings Lynn based accountancy firm.
Our accounting firm client would welcome applications from ACA/ACCA Qualified accountants or Part Qualified accountants undertaking their accountancy exams. In both cases candidates should have a background of working within a general accountancy firm where they have undertaken external audit work.
Our client based in Kings Lynn is a regionally recognised practice who are looking for an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior who has at least 2 years’ experience gained within a similar role combined with excellent communication skills and a career orientated approach.
If you are a keen to work for an award-winning accountancy firm who are committed to both personal and career development this could be a great opportunity for you.
In this job, you will gain exposure to:
- Planning and completion of external audits for a diverse client portfolio including SME’s, Charities, Academy Audits, Group Audits and the Not-for-Profit sector
- Accounts preparation for Limited Companies
- Personal tax and corporation tax computations
- Defined career progression within this accountancy firms career development programme
- Attending client meetings
- Overseeing the work of Junior Accountants studying towards their AAT accountancy exams
This leading accountancy firm is a fantastic opportunity for an Audit & Accounts Semi Senior to join an employee focused firm in Kings Lynn where they will be able to enjoy a rewarding career.
Apply today in the strictest confidence.