Audit & Accounts Semi Senior Accountant job in Blackburn, Lancashire for an accountancy firm recruiting a ACCA/ACA Semi Senior Accountant.
Due to recent growth of the accounting firm, they are keen to strengthen their team by appointing an ambitious Audit & Accounts Semi Senior Accountant, with the desire to progress their accounting career with an accountancy firm in Blackburn.
Do you have the communication skills to directly manage client relationships?
The Audit & Accounts Semi Senior Accountant job in Blackburn will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of account clients including LLPs, Partnerships, and sole traders, in a variety of industries
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff
- Assisting in the management of a diverse portfolio of clients
- Attending client meetings
- Exciting ad-hoc projects
- Assisting senior team leader on audit assignments
- Working closely with the partners
The perfect Audit & Accounts Semi Senior in Blackburn will have strong IT skills along with excellent customer service skills.
Are you hungry for personal development?
We are sure you will find this Audit & Accounts Semi Senior Accountant job in Blackburn the perfect opportunity to progress your career as part of an ambitious and knowledgeable team.
To find out about more Audit & Accounts Semi Senior Accountant jobs in Blackburn, Lancashire please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.