Audit & Accounts Semi Senior job in a Bicester based accountancy firm.
Our accounting firm client would welcome applications from ACA/ACCA part qualified Audit & Account Semi Seniors with a general accountancy background gained in public practice.
This a brilliant opportunity for an Audit & Accounts Semi Senior in Bicester to join an established and progressive accountancy firm where they will enjoy substantial levels of client contact and further their career to beyond their ACA/ACCA qualification.
The successful Audit & Accounts Semi Senior will have a career orientated approach combined with good communication skills and a desire to further their career in an employee focused firm of accountants.
The Semi Senior will gain exposure to:
- Planning and completion of external audits for a diverse client portfolio including SME’s, Charities, Academy Audits, Group Audits and the Not-for-Profit sector
- Accounts preparation for Limited Companies, Sole traders, Partnerships and Charities
- Personal tax and corporation tax computations
- Attending client meetings and acting as the first point of contact with many clients
- Overseeing the work of Junior Accountants studying towards their AAT accountancy exams
Besides providing a comprehensive study support programme our client will provide a defined route for career progression and substantial remuneration.
This Audit & Accounts Semi Senior job in Bicester is ideal for an Audit & Accounts Semi Senior who is looking for their first Audit & Accounts Senior Accountant job or an existing Audit & Accounts Semi Senior who is looking to join an accountancy firm where they can reach their full potential and ultimately have opportunities to progress to an Audit & Accounts Manager job in Bicester.