Audit & Accounts Manager job in Preston for a reputable accountancy firm.
Are you a highly motivated Audit & Accounts Senior who is looking to accelerate the growth of your career?
Our accountancy firm client based in Preston is a well-established and independent accountancy firm providing Accounting & Corporate Advisory services for specialist sectors including Leisure and Healthcare. With offices dotted over the UK, they have an enviable reputation for providing quality services designed to improve business performance and profitability.
This Audit & Accounts Manager job is a fantastic opportunity for an ACCA/ACA Qualified Audit & Accounts Manager to be apart of the management team within our clients Preston office.
This Audit & Accounts Manager job located in Preston will be a great opportunity for a hard-working accountant to be able to develop their career alongside a growing accountancy firm.
Duties will include:
- Managing a diverse client portfolio
- Building and maintaining long lasting client relationships
- Preparing annual accounts and management accounts
- Preparing and supervising VAT returns
- Reviewing planning, fieldwork and other audits
- Reviewing specialist audits
- Reviewing the work of Audit & Accounts Juniors, Audit & Accounts Semi Seniors and Audit & Account Seniors
- Attending client meetings
This Audit & Accounts Manager job in Preston is ideal for an ACCA/ACA qualified Audit & Accounts Manager with a minimum of two years’ post qualified experience. The successful applicant will need to be confident in communicating with clients and have excellent technical knowledge
Please apply today in the strictest confidence.