Audit & Accounts Manager job in Peterborough.
Our accountancy firm client based in the Peterborough, Cambridgeshire area is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Audit and Accounts Manager to join their expanding public practice.
The Audit and Accounts Manager will manage a large and varied client-base in and around Peterborough and the wider Cambridgeshire area.
Reporting directly to the accountancy firms Partners regarding all matters involving Audits and Accounts, the successful Audit and Accounts Manager must have extensive, post-ACCA/ACA qualification experience in an Audit & Accounts role. Experience of managing a team of qualified and part-qualified accountants is also important.
The Audit & Accounts Manager responsibilities will include:
- Managing a diverse client portfolio including complex corporate groups, SMEs, academies and charities
- Building and maintaining long-lasting client relationships
- Preparing annual accounts and management accounts
- Leading, planning and reviewing specialist audits
- Attending/Leading pre and post-audit client meetings
- Reviewing the work of Audit & Accounts Juniors, Audit & Accounts Semi Seniors and Audit & Account Seniors
A client-oriented manner is paramount, as are excellent communication and interpersonal skills to enable the Audit and Accounts Manager to run the Audit and Accounts department effectively.
This Audit and Accounts Manager job in Peterborough would be ideal for an ambitious and experienced Audit and Accounts Senior to take their first step into a management position.
To find out about more general accountancy practice jobs in the Cambridgeshire area please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT, Employment Tax and Finance.