This part-time Audit and Accounts Manager Job in Nottinghamshire is suitable for an accomplished and career orientated Audit Manager who is either ACA or ACCA qualified (or QBE). Having enjoyed a progressive career to date you will relish the opportunity to manage your own team to deliver at optimum levels to a mixed client portfolio.
This senior level Audit and Accounts Job requires someone with strong practice-based experience of providing Audit, Taxation, Accounting and Business advisory services to a wide variety of clients. Confident, professional and credible with clients, you will have a good grasp of SME business and how to converse with Business Owners.
The Audit and Accounts Job is for a well-established Nottinghamshire accountancy firm. With a strong focus on accounts based work, the firm focuses mainly on Owner- Managed Businesses. You will actively manage Accountancy Juniors/Seniors preparing statutory accounts for Limited companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships. The role will also involve planning, supervising and reviewing audit work.
In summary, the role involves;
- Delivery of accounts preparations, VAT and Business Advisory work to a varied SME client portfolio
- Leading the planning and completion of audit work
- Undertaking both pre-and post-audit meetings
- Company and business formations, start-up and secretarial work
- Personal & Corporate taxation compliance
- Business planning and cash flow forecasting for clients
- Overseeing and managing the flow of work through the practice in conjunction with the Partners
- Developing, mentoring and leading a team of Senior, Semi Senior and Junior Accountants
The ideal Audit & Accounts Manager will be someone able to motivate and develop a dedicated, multi-skilled team to deliver exceptional service across audit, accounts, and tax compliance, as well as playing a leading role in practice development. This Audit & Accounts Manager Job will be quite 'hands on', so the successful candidate must be prepared to still get actively involved in delivery.
The role is ideally suited towards an Audit & Accounts Senior looking for their first Manager position or an existing Audit & Accounts Manager looking to join a public practice that will enable them to reach their true potential. Our client can offer not only a vibrant place to work but a great remuneration and benefits package.
For more information about Audit & Accounts Manager Jobs in Nottinghamshire accountancy firms please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.