Audit & Accounts Manager job in Milton Keynes on a fixed term contract.
Our client is an independent firm of general accountants based in the Milton Keynes area. They are now recruiting for an experienced Audit & Accounts Manager in Milton Keynes to lead the external audits for a wide variety of clients across the Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire area.
Ideally, the Audit & Accounts Manager will have a strong audit background and will be ACCA/ACA qualified or QBE with previous experience of leading and planning audits.
The Audit & Accounts Manager’s duties will include:
• Planning, leading and completion of a wide range of audits including corporate groups
• Acting as a point of contact for a diverse client portfolio
• Undertaking both pre-and post-audit meetings
• Managing a team of accountants including Audit & Accounts Juniors, Audit & Accounts Semi Seniors and Audit & Accounts Seniors
• Overseeing and managing the workflow of the audit and accounts team
• Reporting directly to a Partner
The ability to lead a team of accountants throughout the duration of the contract, as well as working independently is essential.
For more information about this audit and accounts job and more accountancy jobs in the Milton Keynes area, please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.