Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are delighted to be working on a fantastic vacancy for an Audit and Accounts Manager, based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. This would be an ideal role for a Senior Accountant, who is looking to step up into a Managers position. It would also suit an experienced Audit and Accounts Manager who is seeking a fresh challenge.
The perfect Audit and Accounts Manager will be Qualified and have experience in both Accountancy and Audit work.
The main responsibilities of this Audit & Accounts Manager will be;
• Accounts preparation for a wide range of business entities including Company Groups, —-Charities, not for profit organisations and Academies
• Taking responsibility for the planning and completion of audits, including post audit meetings
• Managing the day to day audit process requirements of the firm, including responsibility for working to recovery targets
• Managing the work flow process throughout
• Working closely with the Partners to ensure quality of output and efficiency of process
The perfect Audit & Accounts Manager will be ACCA/ACA qualified with experience of working within a busy public practice accountancy firm. Confidence in communicating with clients at all levels is imperative, along with a powerful desire to exceed service expectations. You will need to be able to plan, lead and complete on audits, including being confident with group consolidations. Leadership skills are required to manage and develop a team of technical staff, whilst looking after a portfolio of clients.
This role would suit a Senior Accountant or Audit Senior looking to progress into a more challenging role or an existing Accounts Manager/ Audit Manager looking for more diversity and autonomy within their role. With the potential to be part of a fresh thinking, growth focused practice, as well as a fantastic team culture, this job should not be missed.
To find out about more Audit and Accountant jobs in Buckinghamshire please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Limited are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT and Employment Tax.