Audit & Accounts Manager job for a highly reputable firm of accountants based in the Amersham area.
Our superb accountancy firm client in the Amersham area is now recruiting for a highly experienced Audit & Accounts Manager to work closely with the Audit & Accounts Partner regarding all accounts and audit matters. Prior experience in an Audit & Accounts (50:50) role is imperative, as is experience of managing a team of qualified and part-qualified Senior Accountants, Semi Senior Accountants and Junior Accountants.
The Audit & Accounts Manager responsibilities will include:
- Managing a client portfolio comprising both audit & non-audit clients, liaising closely with relevant Partners
- Supervise work of junior team members, provide technical assistance, undertake post-assignment appraisals and assist Partners with feedback
- Attend to the preparation and review of client financial statements ensuring compliance with prescribed legislation and standards
- Liaise with other departments within the Amersham office and across other locations to ensure the timely exchange of relevant, client information
- Contribute to the provision of excellent client service by identifying efficiency-savings and maintaining effective client communication
- Recognise opportunities to help clients develop their businesses and maximise their potential
- Identify opportunities for our client to provide additional services and liaise with other Managers and the Partners as appropriate
- The potential to participate in promotional activities run by the firm
The successful Audit & Accounts Manager will be expected to lead client meetings, so a client-oriented manner is imperative, as are excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a thorough knowledge and experience of audit & accounting standards.
This Audit & Accounts Manager job will be ideal for an ambitious Audit & Accounts Assistant Manager/Senior Accountant wanting to take the next step in their career progression.
To find out about more Audit & Account jobs within general practice in the Amersham area please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment, with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT, Employment Tax and Finance.