Audit & Accounts Assistant Manager job in Northwich for a highly reputable firm of accountants based in Cheshire.
Our superb accountancy firm client in the Northwich, Cheshire area is now recruiting for a highly experienced and ACCA/ACA qualified Audit & Accounts Assistant Manager to work closely with the Audit & Accounts Manager regarding all Accounts and Audit matters. 3 years’ post qualification experience in an Audit & Accounts role is imperative, as is an experience of managing a team of qualified and part-qualified Audit & Accounts Senior Accountants, Semi Senior Accountants, and Junior Accountants. All of whom form part our clients’ busy external audit department.
The Audit & Accounts Assistant Managers responsibilities will include:
- Managing a diverse client portfolio including large corporate groups
- Building and maintaining long-lasting client relationships with both new and existing clients
- Preparing annual accounts and monthly management accounts
- Preparing and supervising VAT returns
- Planning and completion of audits
- Reviewing the work of Audit & Accounts Juniors, Audit & Accounts Semi Seniors and Audit & Account Seniors
- Attending client meetings both pre and post audit
The successful Audit & Accounts Assistant Manager will be expected to attend client meetings, so a client-oriented manner and approach are imperative, as are excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This Audit & Accounts Assistant Manager job in Northwich will be ideal for an ambitious Audit & Accounts Senior Accountant wanting to take the next step in their career progression.
To find out about more Audit & Account Assistant Manager Jobs in the Northwich, Cheshire area please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT, Employment Tax, and Finance.