Full-time Audit & Accounts Senior Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Audit & Accounts Senior seeking your next challenge with an established and award-winning accountancy firm? Or, an aspirational Semi-Senior, looking for your next step up the career ladder?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency within audit and accounts as invaluable? If so, this Audit & Accounts Senior role within a supportive accountancy firm in Manchester could be for you.
You’ll be ACCA or ACA qualified with some demonstrable management experience and be passionate about using your audit and accounting skills to help clients.
You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build relationships with clients — always aiming to deliver excellent customer service.
You’ll need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion promptly.
A team player and manager, you’ll encourage and motivate others and confidently communicate both challenges and opportunities to Managers and Partners.
- Reporting to the Audit and Accounts Manager, the role will focus mainly on audit and accounts activities.
- Support a varied portfolio of clients from owner-managed to not-for-profit organisations.
- Lead audits from planning through to completion, liaising with the team and client where necessary.
- Provide accountancy and taxation advice and support to clients as necessary.
- Host and conduct pre-audit and post-audit meetings with clients.
- Assist in the management of a team of qualified and part qualified accountants
- Mentor colleagues — reviewing their work and encouraging prompt and high-quality delivery and service.
- Develop and expand the team’s skillset through development plans and training and support.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This well-established, independent accountancy firm is currently experiencing significant growth and is looking to strengthen its team by appointment of this Audit and Accounts Senior position.
This position within this award-winning and well-respected business represents an excellent opportunity for career progression to the highest levels.
With an enviable reputation and client portfolio, this practice is renowned for developing and promoting from within and is a firm that truly values its team members.
Based in the centre of Manchester, this is an exciting and supportive business to work for.
- £38,000 to £45,000.
- Competitive holiday allowance
- An attractive suite of additional benefits.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Demonstrable experience within an accountancy firm within a senior audit and accounts role.
- Technically proficient in audit and taxation with excellent attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Confident working alongside senior management.
- Adept at team management.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.