Full-time Audit & Accounts Senior Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Audit & Accounts Senior seeking your next challenge with an established accountancy firm? Or, an aspirational Semi-Senior, looking for your next step up the career ladder?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency within audit and accounts as invaluable? If so, this Audit & Accounts Senior role within a supportive accountancy firm in Greater Manchester could be for you.
You’ll be ACCA or ACA qualified with at least five years of accountancy practice experience and be passionate about using your audit and accounting skills to help clients.
You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build relationships with clients — always aiming to deliver excellent customer service.
You’ll need to be technically strong, with experience in producing financial statements for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders. With excellent attention to detail, you must have a can-do attitude to problem-solving and be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion.
As a team player and manager, you’ll encourage and motivate others and confidently communicate both challenges and opportunities to Managers and Partners.
Your excellent interpersonal skills and commercial mindset will help develop relationships with new and established clients and help promote the company’s full range of services.
- Reporting to the Managers and Partners, the role will focus mainly on accounts and audit activities.
- Support a varied portfolio of clients, including limited companies, partnerships and sole traders.
- Prepare management and year-end accounts, cash flow forecasts and business plans.
- Provide accountancy and taxation advice and support to clients as necessary.
- Prepare corporation tax computations ready for review with the tax department.
- Ensure that all assignments are completed to deadline and within budget.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that clients requirements are met.
- Mentor colleagues — reviewing their work and encouraging prompt and high-quality delivery and service.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This leading accountancy services firm is experiencing significant growth and is looking to strengthen its audit and accounts team.
A very well-respected organisation, this company truly values its team members and is an exciting and supportive place to work.
Offering a clear path of progression, this organisation offers excellent opportunities for anyone with ambitions of developing their career in accountancy.
- £36,000 to £40,000.
- An attractive suite of additional benefits.
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- A minimum of five years’ experience working for an accountancy firm(s).
- Demonstrable experience within an accountancy firm within an audit and accounts role.
- Technically proficient in audit and taxation with excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Sage, Quickbooks and Xero.
- Experience in using CCH would be ideal.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and ability to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and advisory skills.
- Adept at team management.
- Full, clean driving license (preferred but not essential).
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.