Full-time Audit & Accounts Manager Job Vacancy
Are you an experienced Audit & Accounts Manager seeking your next role with an established accountancy firm?
Are you looking to work for a firm of accountants that will view your technical proficiency within audit and accounts as invaluable? If so, this Audit & Accounts Manager role within a supportive accountancy firm in Chelmsford could be for you.
You’ll be ACCA or ACA qualified with a minimum of two years post qualification experience and at least five years practice and management experience.
The role will focus on delivering a range of audit and accountancy services to a broad portfolio of clients.
You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build relationships with clients — you’ll aim to deliver customer service excellence.
You’ll need to be technically strong with close attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll also be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion promptly.
A team player and manager, you’ll bring out the best in others and confidently communicate both challenges and opportunities to clients and colleagues.
- Reporting to the partners, the role will focus mainly on delivering audit and accountancy services.
- Support a varied portfolio of clients.
- Lead audits from planning through to completion, liaising with the team and client where necessary.
- Host and conduct pre-audit and post-audit meetings with clients.
- Provide accountancy and taxation advice and support to clients as necessary.
- Conduct client meetings for the presentation of final draft accounts.
- Lead and manage a team of qualified and part-qualified accountants.
- Mentor the team — reviewing their work and encouraging prompt and high-quality delivery and service.
- Develop and expand the team’s skillset through development plans and training and support.
- Contribute to the firm’s growth by retaining existing clients and building relationships with prospective clients.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This well-established group, financial services company, is currently experiencing significant growth and is looking to strengthen its team by appointment of this Audit and Accounts Manager position.
This position within this well-respected business represents an excellent opportunity for career progression to the highest levels.
With an enviable reputation and client portfolio, this firm is renowned for developing and promoting from within and is a firm that truly values its team members.
- £40,000 to £55,000.
- An attractive suite of additional benefits.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and development
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- A minimum of two years post qualification experience.
- A minimum of five years of accountancy practice experience within a senior audit and accounts role.
- Technically proficient in audit and taxation with excellent attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Confident working alongside senior management.
- Adept at team management.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today on 03335 777 787 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 03335 777 787 or upload your CV here.