Assistant Manager Job (Employment Tax) working in a London Accountancy firm
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are looking for an ATT/CTA qualified Tax Assistant Manager to join a dynamic Employment Tax Team based in London. The right Tax Manager will need to have a minimum of 4 years’ experience of working within a public practice firm with a background in Employment Tax.
Our client is a leading London based accountancy firm that holds a formidable reputation for its service excellence, offering quality advice to a range of businesses entities; from start-ups through to multinational groups across the UK. This London accountancy firm provide tax, audit, and financial services to their ever-increasing client portfolio.
Are you an enthusiastic Employment Tax Assistant Manager looking for an opportunity to make your mark and take the next step in your career?
Responsibilities for the Employment Tax Assistant Manager job include:
· Delivering a first-class service to clients, maintaining Client relationships
· Liaising with clients
· Providing general employment tax compliance advice
· Managing projects and multiple assignments
· Managing more junior members of staff
· Managing the monthly billing process
· Working closely with and reporting directly to the Managers
The right Employment Tax Assistant Manager for this role will be ATT/CTA qualified with a minimum of 4 years’ experience of working within a pro-active accountancy firm (with some of this time spent in an Employment Tax focused role). Effective communication skills will be crucial for this role.
The perfect Employment Tax Assistant Manager will have the following attributes:
· Strong communicator
· Knowledge of Employment Tax legislation
· A team player
· Ability to maintain strong client relationships
· Ability to use own initiative
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
· Excellent IT skills
To find out about more Tax Assistant Manager jobs in London please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.